-->

banner

banner

Monday, June 30, 2014

Sephora Mini Haul



So, I had no plans to buy anything from Sephora today - until I smelled Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black. This scent literally smells like heaven. It's a balanced mix of masculine and feminine scents, alluring to most sensitive of noses. With light notes of violet, sandalwood and vanilla this aroma leaves a trail of mystery and sensuality following behind you. 

NARS Carthage has been on my wishlist for quite some time now. Since I already established that I wasn't leaving Sephora empty handed, I decided that I should treat myself to one more item. 
This hot pink matte lipstick is the perfect essential for this summers bold looks. The staying power of all NARS products is remarkably outstanding. Margaritas and Macaroons don't stand a chance to this pigmented lipstick. 

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black: $22.00

NARS Carthage: $26.00

No comments:

Post a Comment